Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Dog Food
You have to assume that dog food is nutritious. Dogs eat it their whole lives and get every nutritional need from it. So, nutritious it is. However, it is still pretty gross to find Samuel eating it. It's bad enough that he wants to eat rawhide bones, those are easy enough to hide from him. But the dog has to eat some time. I kind of wish that Lylah would be more protective of her bones and food. It would make my job easier. But she has taken to depositing her bones on Samuel's lap and opening the door to her room so that Samuel can get in there to eat her food. Sigh. It's a no win situation. Either Lylah protects her food and thinks of herself as boss over Samuel, or Samuel is the boss and he gets whatever he wants. I've tried putting the food in a place where Samuel can't reach it, but then Lylah can't reach it either. My organizational skills just aren't that awesome. I guess I just hope that Samuel will get it out of his system before he is 6 and going over to his friends house to see if the different colored dog biscuits really taste different. And I guess if dog food is that nutritious, it really isn't hurting him...And I suppose that he is learning how to eat hard, crunchy and highly dissolvable foods...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
and which side of the family does he get that from?
We need pictures! You need to document this so you can use it as blackmail later.
Post a Comment